What to expect when coming in for your appointment:
We’ve made a lot of changes to help prevent the possible spread of COVID-19, and some of these changes (as well as state guidelines) require some new procedures for when you come in for your appointment. Please read through this list before you arrive, and feel free to call us if you have any questions (307-9224212).
- Do not come in to float if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness. We’re happy to give anyone a refund if they need to cancel because they are feeling any COVID symptoms.
- We’re asking that all appointments are paid for ahead of time, by booking online.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call us to let us know that you’re here. We will either let you know you can come in, or send you a text letting you know when your room is ready.
- We’re requiring everyone wear a mask when entering our shop. Please bring your own mask. You may remove it once you enter your float room.
- When you enter our store, we’ll need to take your temperature (using a contactless infrared thermometer).
- We ask that when you come in you please proceed directly to your float room, and once you exit your float room at the end of your session, you proceed directly to the exit. We’re trying to minimize any possible interactions between our clients.
Changes we’ve made to help keep everyone safe:
Float tanks by their nature are very low risk environments when it comes to the spread of coronavirus. The CDC has stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can spread through recreational water, and the fact that we are a business whose primary service is isolation means that interaction between people was already naturally at a minimum.
That being said, we have spent this time changing our procedures and equipment to help make sure the entire environment of our shop is geared towards reducing any likelihood of disease transmission.